Profee Frequently Asked Questions
- What is PROFEE Wallet?
- Do I need an account with PROFEE Wallet to deposit?
- How do I fund my PROFEE Wallet account?
- How do I fund my account using PROFEE Wallet?
- What currencies can I make a deposit with when using Profee?
- Are there any fees associated with PROFEE Wallet?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Is it safe to use PROFEE Wallet?
- Is PROFEE Wallet supported by all internet browsers?
- Can I withdraw to my PROFEE Wallet account?
- What currencies can I withdraw in using Profee?
- Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using Profee?
- What is the average processing time for Profee withdrawals?
- Can I withdraw the same day I deposit through Profee?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using Profee?
1. What is PROFEE Wallet?
ProFee is a payment system, created by professionals in fin-tech and e-commerce services.
This is a platform launched for fast and secure payments. ProFee brand is registered as a company trademark under Sibilla Solutions Ltd. Sibilla Solutions Ltd is regulated as an EMI by the Central Bank of Cyprus, license number 126.96.36.199. Sibilla Solutions Ltd is a private company registered in the Republic of Cyprus.
ProFee is designed to meet your needs: from an ordinary Internet user to a large online shop. You may use ProFee to pay for goods and services online, accept payments or even reward your employees.
2. Do I need an account with Profee Wallet to deposit?
Yes. You will need an active account with Profee Wallet before you can use this deposit option. Click to create an account now.
3. How do I fund my Profee Wallet account?
Profee Wallet offers multiple funding methods to fund your wallet - Credit/Debit cards, Yandex by Profee, PROFEE by Profee and many more.
4. How do I fund my account using Profee Wallet?
Please follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Profee logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount, registered Phone number and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
Note: This amount should be less than or equal to the amount in your Profee account.
You will now be redirected to PROFEE Wallet. You will be required to log in to your PROFEE Wallet account.
An invoice will have been created in your PROFEE Wallet account for the deposit amount entered, choose which option you would like to use to pay the invoice PROFEE Wallet balance, the card you registered to your PROFEE Wallet account .
Please follow the on-screen instructions to complete your deposit.
If you chose to pay using your existing PROFEE Wallet balance or the card registered to your PROFEE Wallet account and the payment was successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming the transaction details and the funds will be credited to your account.
5. What currencies can I make a deposit with when using Profee?
Profee transacts in EUR, RUB, and USD only.
6. Are there any fees associated with PROFEE Wallet?
We do not charge a fee for PROFEE Wallet deposits. PROFEE Wallet may charge you a fee based on their fee structure.
7. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
8. Is it safe to use PROFEE Wallet?
Yes, PROFEE Wallet is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS verification for Profee users and a dedicated anti-fraud team, PROFEE Wallet is an entirely safe online payment method.
9. Is PROFEE Wallet supported by all internet browsers?
PROFEE Wallet is supported by the most used Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.
10. Can I withdraw to my PROFEE Wallet account?
Yes, to withdraw using Profee you need to have made a successful deposit with your Profee account within the last six months.If you have made a successful deposit within the last six months, visit the cashier, select the 'Withdrawal' tab and then select the Profee logo.The amount of your withdrawal will be sent electronically to your Profee account after our internal procedure has been completed.
11. What currencies can I withdraw in using Profee?
Profee transacts in RUB, EUR, and USD only.
12. Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using Profee?
Yes. However, please remember that all withdrawals are first approved by our internal review team. This process usually takes approximately up to three business days.
Once we have processed your withdrawal, it will take 24 hours for the funds to appear in your bank account.
13. What is the average processing time for Profee withdrawals?
All withdrawals are first approved by our internal review team, which takes approximately up to three business days. Once we have processed your withdrawal, it will take 24 hours for the funds to appear in your bank account.
14. Can I withdraw the same day I deposit through Profee?
15. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using Profee?
The minimum withdrawal amount that you can withdraw via Profee is 10.00 USD equivalent and the maximum withdrawal amount is 10000.00 USD equivalent.